Simple - Easy
Simple - Easy
By buying this product you can collect up to 37 points. Your cart will total 37 points that can be converted into a voucher of €7.40.
Delivery at your home
If you have a question, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy dog crate
The Easy dog crate differs from other crates in that it is assembled with rivets (not screws). It is suitable for the small budget!
The Easy is the perfect model for one dog and if your crate is shallow.
Which dog is the Easy for?
This dog crate is ideal for :
- Yorkshire Terrier ;
- Jack Russel ;
- Fox Terrier;
- English Cocker Spaniel (size M is also suitable);
- The Beagle ;
- The French Bulldog ;
- The English Bulldog ;
- Toy Poodle, Medium ;
- The Dachshund ;
- The Cavalier King Charles ;
- The Shih Tau ;
- The Pug ;
- German Spitz,
- Medium The German Spitz Wolf ;
- Shetland Shepherd (size M is also suitable) ;
- The Westie ;
- The small Basset Griffon Vendéen;
- Basset Hound.
- Width 500mm - Depth 500mm - Height 450mm
- The aluminium dog carrier is equipped with anti-cutting rubber seals on the fronts
- Key lock option
- Delivered with a rubber mat for optimal comfort 2mm thick aluminium
- Vents are deburred so that edges do not cause injury to dogs
- Aluminium dog carrier made in France in our workshops.
When you order your dog crate, you have the possibility to choose :
- A roof with or without handles (to better carry the dog crate).
- Sides with ventilated sides or, as an option at 30€, gills.
How to choose a dog crate?
Are you looking for a quality aluminium dog crate and are you still hesitating?
There are two important criteria to take into account when choosing your aluminium dog carrier. The first is the size of your car boot. Make sure you measure your (closed) boot so that the crate fits perfectly.
Sometimes the rear seats are sloping, so you need to measure the floor as well as the height so that the crate fits through all sides. If this is the case, you can choose a single rear sloping crate (size XL) from all our products.
The second, and very important, criterion is of course your dog. The Easy dog crate is perfectly suited for small dogs (see list above).
You have to imagine the dog in the crate: a crate doesn't have to be very high, the dog just has to be able to lie down. A crate that is too big is not a solution, on the contrary. Your dog will need to be supported in the crate so that it is not jolted when turning or braking. For your pet's comfort, don't try to get a crate that is too big.
Not the right size?
Can't find the right crate for you? This is not a problem. We can make a custom crate to fit your needs.
To do so, contact us directly by telephone on 03 21 89 59 70 or by e-mail on email@example.com
If you don't know exactly what you want, fill in our form. We will give you an answer to advise you in the best possible way!