Single - size S
Single - size S
By buying this product you can collect up to 33 points. Your cart will total 33 points that can be converted into a voucher of €6.60.
Caisse à chien en Aluminium
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Single dog crate - Size S
The simple dog crate is ideal for small dogs, it is one of our smallest models it is adapted to the dog type dachshund, terrier, springer, cocker spaniel...
- Aluminum Dog Carrier Case
- Dimensions of the dog crate: Width 400 Depth 600 Height 400
- Light and resistant
- All our dog carriers are mounted with cut resistant seals on the front panels.
- They are delivered with rubber mats
- Our vents are deburred to prevent sharp edges for dogs.
- Made in France in our workshops
You can choose :
- To have a roof with or without handles
- To have airy or gutted blanks
- Depending on the use of the dog carrier: inside or outside of a vehicle (ex: pickup truck) :
- Optional key lock : 25 € per unit. For the single dog carrier there is only one lock.
- The crate size S also exists in height 500mm
Currently there is no obligation to transport your dog in a crate, but nevertheless the animal must not be a nuisance to the driver as stipulated in article R412-6 of the Highway Code.
The dog transport crate therefore allows both the driver and the dog to travel in complete safety.
If the dog is used to it as a small dog, it will be like his basket for him, he will feel safe and will enjoy going. This avoids stress in the car.
And let's not forget an important point, cleanliness, because that's the end of the hairs embedded in carpets and car seats.
Choosing the right dog carrier
When choosing a dog carrier, two factors must be taken into account :
- The size of your dog: don't take too big, your dog must be wedged once lying down, so that it is not tossed around.
- And the size of your vehicle (always take the inside ribs with the doors closed).
You can find in the documents a diagram to help you