Single - Size M
Single - Size M
By buying this product you can collect up to 46 points. Your cart will total 46 points that can be converted into a voucher of €9.20.
Caisse à chien en Aluminium
Delivery at your home
If you have a question, contact us at email@example.com
Dog carrier - Medium Size
- Single Aluminum Dog Crate
- Dimensions : Width of 450mm, Depth of 600mm or 700mm and Height 50mm
- Light and resistant with stainless steel screws and bolts
- Ascent with anti-cutting joints on facades
- Key lock option: 25 € per unit
- Comes with a rubber mat
- Our vents are deburred so that the edges are not sharp for dogs.
- Made in France in our workshops
Our aluminum doggy bed is light and strong. The single size M is 450mm wide, 600mm deep and 500mm high. Your pet will be comfortable in its crate without being cramped. The stainless steel screws are rust resistant. You also have the possibility to add a key lock on your dog crate. The anti-cutting joints that we have on the front of the crate prevent any risk of cuts for your pet, as well as the air vents, which are deburred to prevent any type of injury. Our dog crate comes with a rubber mat for your dog's comfort.
You can choose between different options for your dog crate:
- Have a roof with or without handles
- Have vented blanks or with gills if the body is inside or outside of a vehicle
How to use :
The dog crate will allow you to move around and travel serenely without taking the risk that your dog will come and go in your car. Today, there is no law that requires you to tie up your dog, however, the animal must not constitute a nuisance for the driver according to article R412-6 of the Highway Code. A law enforcement officer will therefore have the right to fine you if he catches you with an unrestrained dog in the car.
If the dog, from a young age, has been used to getting into a crate, he will feel as comfortable as in his basket, so no stress will be caused. Furthermore, owning a dog crate will limit the amount of dirt your dog can generate in your car. Made of aluminum, it is very light, so you can easily move it around and clean it without any worries.
Choice of the dog crate :
There are two factors to consider:
- The size of your dog: you should not have a dog crate that is too big, your dog must be lying down, wedged, so that it does not move in all directions.
- The size of your vehicle
You will find a diagram in the documents to help you.