Single box with shelf
Single box with shelf
By buying this product you can collect up to 75 points. Your cart will total 75 points that can be converted into a voucher of €15.00.
Caisse à chien avec rangement
Delivery at your home
If you have a question, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aluminum dog crate with shelf
- Single aluminum dog bed with height adjustable storage shelves.
- Dimensions: Width 900 mm; Depth 600 mm; Height 500 mm.
- Light and resistant.
- Stainless steel screws.
- All our dog crates are mounted with anti-cutting joints on the fronts.
- They are delivered with rubber mats.
- Our vents are deburred to avoid sharp edges for the dogs.
- Made in France in our workshops.
You can choose :
- To have a roof with or without handles.
- To have ventilated sides, if your dog crate is in your vehicle, or with vents if it is placed outside.
Why choose a Hénon dog crate?
The dog crate with shelf is very practical to transport your pet, but also to store your equipment. Indeed, this rather special crate allows you to store your small equipment in a closed area. Its aluminum alloy gives it lightness and resistance. Indeed, this manufacture will put your dog in safety. In case of impact, the crate will resist much more than a simple plastic crate. Moreover, the fact that it is light, allows you to put it on and take it off from your trunk without any problem. If you choose to put handles on it, it will be even more manageable.
Owning a dog crate also reduces the amount of dirt in your vehicle, no more hair scattered all over the car! The aluminum of the crate will allow you to remove it from your trunk very easily, because this material is very light, you will be able to clean it very quickly.
For your safety and that of your pet
The dog crate with shelf allows you to shelter your dog, to store your equipment, but also to respect the law. Although it is not explicit, article R412-6 of the Highway Code states that the driver must not be hindered by passengers and must be able to carry out all the measurements for which he is responsible. The dog can therefore be considered a passenger in its own right, insofar as it can distract you. A law enforcement officer will therefore be entitled to fine you if he or she considers leaving your dog loose in your car to be dangerous. With a dog crate, no problem!
Choosing your dog crate
There are two factors to consider:
- The size of your dog: it should not be too tight in its crate, but it should not have too much space either. The animal must be "wedged" in its crate.
- The size of your vehicle: remember to take the measurements of your trunk.
Here, if we do not take into account the shelf, the body is a simple M size.
We can also make your dog carrier to measure.